Please click on the "Online Registration" button to reach the "Online Registration Form"
Registration and Information Desk
During the Congress, there will be a Registration Desk within Papillon Zeugma Convention Centre for on-site registrations, distribution of the name badges and to assist the participants for the issues related with their registrations.
*Student’s ID card must be submitted during the registration process.
*** Hotel supplement fee is mandatory for the participants who are not staying at the Papillon Zeugma Hotel. The price is 40.-EUR vat included per person, and lunch, coffee breaks, and hotel lobby usage is included between 09:00-18:00
Registration fee for all the Congress registration categories includes: Participation certificate, Electronic final program, Pocket program, access to Scientific Halls, Entrance to the Exhibition Area, Networking Events
|EFLM Course in Manuscript Writing||75.-EUR|
|Mass Spectrometre use in clinical laboratory practice (Basic Course)||30.- EUR|
|Mass Spectrometre use in clinical laboratory practice (Advance Course)||30.- EUR|
Letter of Confirmation: A confirmation letter will be mailed within one week of receipt of the total registration fee.
Cancellation of Registration:
Your registration will be confirmed by letter, once the Congress Secretariat receives your full payment. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until the early bird deadline 23 August, 2019 up to which date the registration fee will be refunded with a 50,00.-EUR deduction for administrative expenses. For cancellations received on and after 24 August, 2019 the registration fee will be non-refundable.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT taxes.
- No cash refunds will be made for payments made by credit card.
- Your name & surname and the name of the congress (as BCLF & TBS 2019) should be written in the bank statement description section. The Congress Secretariat is not responsible for the unexplained statements.
- Notification of changes in reservation and/or cancellations must be done in writing to the Congress Secretariat, Mrs. Pinar Cobanoglu email@example.com & Ms. Lara Volkan firstname.lastname@example.org
- A confirmation letter will be mailed within one weeks of receipt of the total registration fee.
- Please make your bank transfer for your registration fee excluding the bank transfer charges.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The official currency of the congress is EUR for local delegates.
Payments should be made in advance by one of the two following means.
i. Bank transfer to:
|ACCOUNT NAME:||Kenes Uluslararası Kongre Turizmi ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.|
TÜRKİYE GARANTİ BANKASI A.Ş.
|SWIFT CODE:||TGBATRIS XXX|
|IBAN (BIC) EUR:||TR13 0006 2001 6700 0009 0834 62|
|ADDRESS OF THE BANK:||
Maltepe Mahallesi Davutpaşa Caddesi No: 141 Zeytinburnu 34020 ISTANBUL/TURKEY
ii. By credit card:
Holders of Visa or Eurocard / Mastercard may use their cards for charging all costs. Please indicate card number, expiry date and security code on the registration form. Please note that daily exchange rates will be applied and slight differences on the total charged amount may arise due to fluctuations in the daily exchange rates.
We regret that we are unable to accept personal, company, bank or EUR cheques.
Office: Kenes M+
Registration & Accommodation:
Mrs. Pinar Cobanoglu email@example.com
Ms. Lara Volkan firstname.lastname@example.org
Papillon Zeugma Convention Centre, Belek Antalya - TURKEY
October 27-31, 2019