SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
On behalf of BCLF and TBS, we thank you for submitting your work for presentation at the Joint Congress of 27th BCLF and 30th TBS to be held in Antalya, Turkey. We have an on-line submission and evaluation process administered by Kenes M+; please take a moment to read the following simple guidelines.
All abstracts must be submitted on-line through the abstract submission system. Abstracts that are sent via e-mail or fax will not be included in the abstract assessment process by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract submission is extended!
Abstract Submission for Oral Presentation Deadline:
August 19, 2019
Abstract Submission for Poster Presentation Deadline:
September 20, 2019
Kindly note that the abstract submission system will be automatically closed after this deadline. If you would like to make any change on your abstract until the deadline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Guideline:
- Unpublished original research and case reports relevant to the Congress themes could be submitted for oral or poster presentation. All submitted abstracts must have newly produced data and related interpretation. Literature review and compilation reports will not be accepted.
- Participants are allowed to submit one oral and one poster abstract as the presenting author. There is not such a limitation for non-presenting authors. Non-compliant applications will not be evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
- The presenting author assumes full responsibility for the contents of the abstract and must ensure that all other authors have approved the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author has to register and pay the fee for the congress in order to present the accepted abstract. Unregistered abstracts will not be included in the scientific program.
- The presenting author has to participate the congress; otherwise:
- Participation and presentation certificates will not be granted.
- The abstract will not be included in the abstract e-book.
- If accepted as poster presentation, the abstract will not be included in e-poster presentations.
Please kindly follow the suggested deadlines as no flexibility will be granted.
Preparation of Abstract Text:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- As there will be no editing of the abstracts prior to scoring, authors are required to avoid typing errors, misordering of names, incorrect spelling etc. as these create a negative impression for reviewers.
- Category: A main category (see below) that is relevant for your abstract must be selected during the submission process. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the category during the abstract assessment process.
- Presentation type: Abstracts will be considered either for:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
Your preference (oral or poster) should be indicated during the submission process. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the presentation type according to the requirements of the scientific program.
- Title: Abstract title can contain a maximum of 100 characters. Only first letter will be uppercase; the rest of the title will be lowercase.
- Author(s): First and last names, institutions, and e-mail addresses of the authors must be fully indicated correctly and in the right order.
- Institution(s): The institution(s) of the authors should be indicated fully with the department and institution names while avoiding any abbreviations such as Dept., Inst., Hosp., etc. The institution and city should be written in lower case while the initials of each word are written in capitals (e.g. The Hospital for Children).
- Abstract text: Abstract text should not exceed 250 words. The title of the abstract, authors' names, institutions and key words are not included in this limit.
The abstract has to be structured as:
- Materials and Methods
- Images, tables, diagrams and graphs are not allowed
- Keywords: At least one keyword should be included in the section dedicated for keywords. Maximum 5 keywords can be provided. All keywords should be written in lower case.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- It is possible to make changes in the already submitted abstracts until 19th August 2019. It will not be possible to make changes after this deadline. Please contact with Ms. Alida Enes from the Congress Secretariat (email@example.com) for editing after submitting the abstract.
Please click here for sample abstract.
The abstract categories will be as follows:
• Advanced laboratory techniques
• Analytical quality
• Biochemical hematology and hemostasis
• Blood gases
• Body fluids
• Cardiovascular biomarkers
• Case presentations
• Clinical performance
• Diabetes mellitus
• Education and training
• Endocrinology and metabolism
• Environmental health and laboratory
• Enzymology and clinical enzymology
• Geriatrics and laboratory
• Infectious diseases
• Inflammation and inflammatory diseases
• Information technology
• Laboratory management
• Laboratory safety
• Molecular diagnostics / molecular biology
• Nutrition and laboratory
• Organ specific diseases
• Oxidative / nitrosative stress
• Pediatric laboratory medicine
• Personalized medicine
• Point of care testing
• Pregnancy and laboratory
• Quality management
• Reference ranges and decision limits
• Regulations and legislation for health
• Therapeutic drug monitoring
• Thyroid diseases and laboratory
• Toxicology and laboratory
• Trace elements
Please make sure that the e-mail address of Presenting Author is entered correctly to enable the Congress Secretariat to communicate with you regarding the abstract. All information regarding the acceptance, any required adjustments, and scheduling will be communicated via e-mail to the abstract presenting author.
When the submission process is finalized, you will see your abstract under the heading "Submitted Abstract". If your abstract is not seen there, please kindly turn back and check the steps of your submission. Please be aware that the Scientific Committee will not receive "Not-Submitted Abstracts” thus these abstracts CANNOT be taken into consideration in the abstract evaluation process.
Upon submitting of your abstract an e-mail including the "Abstract Number" and "Title" will be sent to the contact author who has submitted the abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondences. If you will not receive this information please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Evaluation Process and Acceptance Letters:
All submitted abstracts will be scored by members of the Scientific Committee following which the draft program will be drawn up. Acceptance letters will be sent via e-mail. Relevant information about your abstract's presentation including the presentation date, time, venue, presentation number will be included in the acceptance letters.
The presenting authors must be registered for the meeting by 9th September, 2019. Abstracts submitted by presenting authors who do not register for the meeting and pay the registration fee by this deadline will be removed from the final program.
For any further question regarding scientific program please contact Congress Secretariat:
Kenes M+, Scientific Program Coordinator
Alida Enes, email@example.com
Papillon Zeugma Convention Centre, Belek Antalya - TURKEY
October 27-31, 2019