COURSE: Mass Spectrometer use in clinical laboratory practice (Basic Course)
COURSE DATE: 29 October 2019, 08:30-13:30
AIM: Mass spectrometric techniques are increasingly used in clinical laboratory. The aim of this course is to reach a sufficient level of knowledge about working principles, procedures, aspects to be considered and application areas of mass spectrometry.
COURSE DURATION: 5 hours
- Liquid chromatography principles,
- Mass Spectrometer (MS) techniques
- Setting up a clinical mass spectrometer lab, calibrator and reagent selection in MS methods, quantitative result evaluation.
- MS applications in clinical laboratories, comparison with immunassays.
- Method validation and verification process in MS
Medical biochemistry specialists, PhD, research assistants, graduate students, device users.
Prof. Dr. Ali Ünlü, Selçuk University, Konya
Prof. Dr. Muhittin Serdar, Acıbadem University, İstanbul
Doç. Dr. Sedat Abuşoğlu, Selçuk University, Konya
THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 20
TUITION FEE: 200 TL (30 Euro)
Papillon Zeugma Convention Centre, Belek Antalya - TURKEY
October 27-31, 2019